You don't need to break your budget to have a Professional Wedding Planner on your side anymore!
You don’t watch movies the same way your parents did, do you? So why are you planning your wedding with the same old books, magazines, and planning binders they used?
Planning Collective is here to give you the REAL planning tips and advice you need, so you can get back to enjoying being engaged.
Before I get into the details, there are FOUR things you need to know about me:
- I am obsessed with candles
- I will never not say “Hi” to a dog
- I’ve been a Wedding Planner for over 16 years, and have worked with 300+ couples
- I love talking about weddings, and especially sharing my experience and tips with engaged couples
Ok, let’s get into it!
I created Planning Collective to serve as an online community where I can help support ALL couples with their wedding plans. You don’t need to be in my local area, or have room in the budget for a planner. As a member, you’ll have access to all my tools that will help you CLEAR THE CLUTTER of all those other wedding sites and blogs, and get down to the real ACTION STEPS you need to take to plan your wedding.
I’ll help break things down for you, based on where you are at in your planning. You’ll have clear goals, or milestones to acheive in each stage. Specific action items (the resources provided to you in the membership) will help you confidently hit those milestones.
Who is this for?
A membership with Planning Collective is for you if:
- You went from being SO EXCITED about planning, to quickly feeling overwhelmed and defeated
- You get distracted by all the inspiration posts on sites like The Knot & WeddingWire, but can’t find the realistic wedding planning resources
- You dream of tossing the wedding plans and just eloping
- You know what you want your wedding to be, you just don’t know how to get there
- You don’t need (or don’t have the budget for) a Full Service Wedding Planner, but want to make sure that you aren’t missing any big steps
Who this is NOT for?
A membership may NOT be for you if:
- You only need local vendor referrals – The Collective is supported by our members, not paid vendors. This ensures members get honest advice that is not skewed towards advertising dollars. If you’re just looking for vendors, check out What Wedding Vendors Do I Need, and then find your local market on WeddingWire for listings and reviews.
- You are already working with a FULL SERVICE planner – The Collective will not replace the value of working with a Full Service planner. If you are able to hire a professional, you will not regret it!
- You’re mostly looking for more pretty wedding images to Pin – While I will make sure to include some pretty images of my past events, our focus in the Collective is on the logistical planning details. Not pages and pages of design inspiration. Find me for free on Pinterest for that 🙂