What is the Membership?
Before I get into what the membership is, there are FOUR things you need to know about me:
- I am obsessed with candles
- I will never not say “Hi” to a dog
- I’ve been a Wedding Planner for over 16 years, and have worked with 300+ couples
- I love talking about weddings, and especially sharing my experience and tips with engaged couples
Ok, let’s get into it!
I created Planning Collective to serve as an online community where I can help support ALL couples with their wedding plans. You don’t need to be in my local area, or have room in the budget for a planner. As a member, you’ll have access to all my tools that will help you CLEAR THE CLUTTER of all those other wedding sites and blogs, and get down to the real ACTION STEPS you need to take to plan your wedding.
I’ll help break things down for you, based on where you are at in your planning. You’ll have clear goals, or milestones to acheive in each stage. Specific action items (the resources provided to you in the membership) will help you confidently hit those milestones.
Who is this for?
A membership with Planning Collective is for you if:
- You went from being SO EXCITED about planning, to quickly feeling overwhelmed and defeated
- You get distracted by all the inspiration posts on sites like The Knot & WeddingWire, but can’t find the realistic wedding planning resources
- You dream of tossing the wedding plans and just eloping
- You know what you want your wedding to be, you just don’t know how to get there
- You don’t need (or don’t have the budget for) a Full Service Wedding Planner, but want to make sure that you aren’t missing any big steps
Who this is NOT for?
A membership may NOT be for you if:
- You only need local vendor referrals – The Collective is supported by our members, not paid vendors. This ensures members get honest advice that is not skewed towards advertising dollars. If you’re just looking for vendors, check out What Wedding Vendors Do I Need, and then find your local market on WeddingWire for listings and reviews.
- You are already working with a FULL SERVICE planner – The Collective will not replace the value of working with a Full Service planner. If you are able to hire a professional, you will not regret it!
- You’re mostly looking for more pretty wedding images to Pin – While I will make sure to include some pretty images of my past events, our focus in the Collective is on the logistical planning details. Not pages and pages of design inspiration. Find me for free on Pinterest for that 🙂
What is Included in the Membership?
(All features will be delivered to Founding Members throughout the month of May)
New bundles each month
Each month we will do a deep dive into one specific topic (budget, vendors, gowns, etc) bringing you very detailed information with guest experts
Weekly Live Q & A's
Bring your planning questions to Zoom for my advice during our weekly Q & A sessions
Aisle Planner Account
Have full access to our go-to planning software to make sure you’re staying on track with your tasks
Wedding Planning Success Path
We will take you through our unique success path that has been created to guide you through the stages of planning
A private messaging system where we can connect for even more planning support
30+ Planning Templates
Over 30 planning guides and templates. Topics include day of timelines, tipping, questions to ask vendors, ceremony order, etc.
Access to our planning tips and tricks
In addition to our personalized checklists on Planning Collective, we’ll post weekly tips and suggestions to keep in mind while you plan
Join our private online community to help support other couples as you all plan your weddings
Discounts on Planning/Coordination services
Looking for more hands on help? All members will receive discounts on our planning and coordination services for your wedding
Look at you and your lucky timing!
Because we are still in the process of uploading all of the bundles and templates to the Collective, we’re offering a small group the opportunity to join as a Founding Member. By signing up now, you’ll receive all the membership benefits listed above, plus:
- Complimentary 30 minute private Zoom planning call
- First access to all content as it rolls out in the month of May & June
- Lifetime access at the introductory cost (pricing will go up $5-10/month over the next several months)
- Opportunity to help mold the Collective by providing feedback on the programming
- Additional calls and wedding planning support through the month of June
Limited access to a Founding Membership is $9.99/month. If it’s not for you, no worries! You can cancel anytime.
Time left to join as a Founding Member
Membership Pricing after Founding Member Launch
*Please note pricing will go up throughout the year as more resources are added. Your price will be locked in at the cost when you join for the remainder of your membership! If it’s not for you, no worries! You can cancel anytime.
- Short engagement? No worries, you can sign up month to month.
12 MonthsSave 15%
- Sign up for a full year of membership, and you’ll save 15%
6 MonthsSave 10%
- Sign up for a six month membership, and you’ll save 10%!