ARE YOU LOST WITH HOW TO START PLANNING YOUR WEDDING?
Most couples start planning their wedding by booking a venue and hiring vendors. They skip the most important step in planning – creating the foundation of their wedding plans.
This often leads to them spending more money on their wedding than they anticipated, making the rest of the planning process stressful and frustrating.
BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!
The Wedding Planning Blueprint is here to lay that foundation for you, allowing you to enjoy wedding planning confidently again.
BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION WITH THE 5 PILLARS OF WEDDING PLANNING
Ensure that you have considered all the the key components that are important to you for your wedding. No doubt you’ve already discovered that everyone wants to offer an engaged couple their opinions. Establishing this pillar will make sure that you aren’t planning the wedding THEY want you to have!
It’s not the most glamorous subject when it comes to wedding planning, but setting a solid budget early on will make sure you aren’t making expensive mistakes.
DON’T PLAN YOUR WEDDING BACKWARDS! Learn why and how to avoid it in this pillar.
So much of your wedding budget and plans will be determined by your guest list. Snag tips on creating your guest list in this pillar.
You’ll also get answers to some of the most common guest list issues and questions that couples have.
CHECKLISTS AND TIMELINES
How long do you need to plan a wedding? When do you send out save the dates and invitations? How do you know when you should be doing certain wedding tasks?
What should you even be doing right now?!?
Don’t worry! We’ll get into all of that in pillar #4…YOU’VE GOT THIS!
Hiring the right vendor team is probably the most important component to make sure you can actually enjoy your wedding day!
Here we’ll discuss what vendors you need, what order you should book them in, and how to go about finding them in the mess of all of those vendor listing sites online.
PLANNING COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP
The real planning begins once we’ve built your foundation! But don’t stress if you guys are on your own in planning your wedding.
As a member of the Planning Collective Membership, you’ll have my support through the very end. Find more details below on how you can get free access to the Wedding Planning Blueprint Course and other bonuses by joining!
Key Takeaways from past students:
To not “plan your wedding backwards” and get yourself in a whole mess of a blown budget! – Samantha
That you need to set a good foundation before you dive in to all the fun stuff! -Kaylei
Wedding Planning Blueprint Course
One time purchase
- Access to current Wedding Planning Blueprint Course
- Video planning sessions for all 5 Wedding Planning Pillars (Priorities, Budget, Guest List, Checklists & Timelines, and Vendors)
- Wedding Planning Workbook, Templates, and Planning Checklists
- Bonus planning tips in each pillar!
Course & Membership
- Access to Wedding Planning Blueprint Course – current and future editions & additions
- Weekly Zoom calls with Kate to get answers to your wedding planning questions
- Personal Aisle Planner Account (More Details Here)
- Private community for members to connect and help support through planning
- Access to ALL future courses offered and upgrades to WPB
- Ability to cancel at any time
What is the Membership all about?
Who is this for?
A membership with Planning Collective is for you if:
- You went from being SO EXCITED about planning, to quickly feeling overwhelmed and defeated
- You get distracted by all the inspiration posts on sites like The Knot & WeddingWire, but can’t find the realistic wedding planning resources
- You dream of tossing the wedding plans and just eloping
- You know what you want your wedding to be, you just don’t know how to get there
- You don’t need (or don’t have the budget for) a Full Service Wedding Planner, but want to make sure that you aren’t missing any big steps
Who this is NOT for?
A membership may NOT be for you if:
- You only need local vendor referrals – The Collective is supported by our members, not paid vendors. This ensures members get honest advice that is not skewed towards advertising dollars. If you’re just looking for vendors, check out What Wedding Vendors Do I Need, and then find your local market on WeddingWire for listings and reviews.
- You are already working with a FULL SERVICE planner – The Collective will not replace the value of working with a Full Service planner. If you are able to hire a professional, you will not regret it!
- You’re mostly looking for more pretty wedding images to Pin – While I will make sure to include some pretty images of my past events, our focus in the Collective is on the logistical planning details. Not pages and pages of design inspiration. Find me for free on Pinterest for that 🙂
What is Included in the Membership?
(All features will be delivered to Founding Members throughout the month of May)
New bundles each month
Each month we will do a deep dive into one specific topic (budget, vendors, gowns, etc) bringing you very detailed information with guest experts
Weekly Live Q & A's
Bring your planning questions to Zoom for my advice during our weekly Q & A sessions
Aisle Planner Account
Have full access to our go-to planning software to make sure you’re staying on track with your tasks
Wedding Planning Success Path
We will take you through our unique success path that has been created to guide you through the stages of planning
A private messaging system where we can connect for even more planning support
30+ Planning Templates
Over 30 planning guides and templates. Topics include day of timelines, tipping, questions to ask vendors, ceremony order, etc.
Access to our planning tips and tricks
In addition to our personalized checklists on Planning Collective, we’ll post weekly tips and suggestions to keep in mind while you plan
Join our private online community to help support other couples as you all plan your weddings
Discounts on Planning/Coordination services
Looking for more hands on help? All members will receive discounts on our planning and coordination services for your wedding
Hey there! I'm Kate
Thanks for scrolling all the way down 🙂 Here’s a little bit about me
- I am obsessed with candles
- I will never not say “Hi” to a dog
- I’ve been a Wedding Planner for over 16 years, and have worked with 300+ couples
- I love talking about weddings, and especially sharing my experience and tips with engaged couples