Wedding Planning Blueprint
a Guide that Will Take you from Overwhelmed to Organized
Avoid FOWO – Fear of wedding oversight
It’s no secret that planning a wedding can be super overwhelming! Most couples start off energized with amazingly detailed Pinterest boards, but after a month or two are dreaming of eloping. Planning weddings has been my passion for the past 16 years, and during the month of March, I’ll be offering a FREE program to help you go from overwhelmed to organized when it comes to your wedding details.
Hi! I’m Kate
I’ve been in the wedding industry for over 16 years now, and man do I have some stories! I’m so excited to use this Wedding Blueprint to share the main foundations of wedding planning with couples, regardless of their location or budget for a wedding planner.
I Gotcha Covered!
Our wedding blueprint will focus on 4 main categories: Wedding Priorities, Budget, Guest List, and Vendors. Each week we’ll focus on one of these categories, and by the end of the month you’ll have a solid blueprint for your wedding plans. A few topic examples will include:
- The first 3 things every couple should do after getting engaged
- Money saving tips, and the number one item couples overlook in the budget
- How do you know what to spend on each component of the wedding?
- Is there really a “wedding” upcharge?
- Who should get invited, and do you need to allow everyone to bring a date?
- What wedding vendors do you really need, and how do you make sure you’re not scammed
WHAT WE’LL DISCUSS
WEDDING PRIORITIES & Budget
Where do you start, and how do you know what you want?
How much should you expect to spend?
Who contributes to the guest list?
How do you break down the budget?
What are common hidden or unexpected costs?
CREATING YOUR guest list
The top 3 challenges when it comes to the guest list.
What type of wedding do you want (micro, intimate, medium, large)?
How do you create your guest list?
Who gets plus one’s, and do you have to include kids?
The best tools for creating/tracking your guest list.
CHOOSING YOUR VENDORS
What vendors do you need, and when. should you book them?
Do you really pay more for the word “wedding”?
How do you find reputable vendors?
What questions should you ask at meetings?
How to make sure you don’t get scammed?
Great, but what is it?
Starting each Monday in March, I’ll be hosting a live session on the topic of the week, and then break it down with additional planning resources throughout the week. These will include video tutorials, workbooks, guest speakers, live Q & A sessions, and so much more. You can watch everything live, or save it all for a wedding planning binge session 🙂
By the end of the month you will have:
- An organized and dated checklist of planning tasks
- A comprehensive budget broken down by category
- Your (FINAL) wedding guest list
- A list of vendors you need, and questions you should ask before booking
- 20+ hours of access to ME! Your virtual wedding planner, available to answer your personal questions
- Overall confidence that YOU CAN DO THIS!
“Kate at Purple Clover Events is THE BEST decision we made while planning our wedding. I will never forget the calm she brought us during the craziness of planning a wedding. The moment my husband and I left our first meeting with Kate we knew we HAD to hire her. Endless thank you’s to Kate and her team at Purple Clover, if I had to do all of it over again I wouldn’t change a thing.” – Sara
“Kate and team at Purple Clover events is fantastic!!! We hired her to be our day of coordinator but she started working with us months before the wedding. She was very responsive to emails and thorough about every detail of the wedding, many details I know would’ve been overlooked without her help. She coordinated all logistics with the vendors and ensured that we could truly enjoy our day. I am so grateful for all of the planning and organization that Kate did to help make our day so special, I know we could never have done it without her!” – Lindsey
But wait, there’s more!
In addition, anyone who signs up for the challenge will also receive access to be a “founding member” of Planning Collective. If you join in March, in addition everything included in the Wedding Blueprint challenge, you’ll receive:
- Access to more of our wedding planning bundles found in the collective (Timeline, Wedding Gowns, Stationery, etc.)
- A personal Aisle Planner account filled with additional custom tools and resources that I typically only share with clients
- Four additional members calls that will allow you to ask ANY planning questions you have
More on this coming soon!