It’s super easy to forget about the honeymoon when you are caught up with all the wedding plans. Don’t forget to put together your packing list so you don’t leave anything behind!
Honeymoon Packing List:
- Airline Tickets ( printed or digital copies)
- Passport, Drivers license
- Credit cards/ cash
- Any reservations confirmations
- Emergency contact information
- Any medications- motrin, allergy medications, tums, etc.
- Chargers for all of your devices
- Aloe Vera
- Band-aids (small first aid kit)
- Deck of cards
Things to leave behind to loved ones:
- Photocopies of driver’s’ licenses and passports; confirmation numbers; any important documents including travel insurance, credit card numbers, traveler’s check receipts
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of any hotels you will be staying in and accompanying check-in/check-out dates
- List of emergency contacts and other important contact information
- Optional: consider leaving your engagement ring at home if you are worried about losing it during travel. Some women choose to wear only their wedding band or even buy faux rings for travel.